Reno is proud to be a college town and are proud of being the home of the University of Nevada, Reno. You might be thinking about going to college in your home state or elsewhere. Or you may be deciding not to. Regardless, if college was or is on your mind, join us as we talk about our opinions on going to college.
- Something we are pleased to say often is that Reno is a college town. And we know we are not the only place that can say that.
- Ok we aren’t USC, Notre Dame, or Oxford, But we are proud to be home for the University of Nevada Reno.
- So in this episode we decided to talk about what it’s like having a college near where we live and share our own personal thoughts about going to college.
- Top colleges in the nation: https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/#4bde03dc1987
- Top colleges in the world: https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2020